cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you’ve changed your email address, now's the perfect time to update it on your Dropbox account and we’re here to help! Learn more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attaching files and scaling in Dropbox Replay

Attaching files and scaling in Dropbox Replay

Alex_MultiDo
New member | Level 2

Good afternoon Thank you for your service, I would like it to be even better and faster to use. I have several suggestions.
1. What's sorely missing from Dropbox Replay is the ability to attach files to comments. Sometimes we just need to upload/attach a reference that will make the comment more understandable.
2. I would like to be able to scale the timeline of a video in Dropbox Replay. There are a lot of comments during the video. And in order to carry out more detailed work on errors, you need to be able to stretch/enlarge the timeline in order to work accurately and in detail. This would be a cool implementation.

1 Reply 1

Walter
Dropbox Staff

Hey @Alex_MultiDo - thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.

I've passed your feedback on to the team and you can let us know if you have anything else to add.

For future reference, note that you post your ideas separately in the Share an Idea section following these tips

Cheers!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Walter Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?