cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you using the Microsoft co-authoring beta for Dropbox? Share your feedback and learn more about it here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dropbox Replay interface in Premiere broken

Dropbox Replay interface in Premiere broken

kanejameson
Explorer | Level 4

Hi All, I'm currently waking up to an error within Premiere using the Dropbox Replay app. Pulling up the window from the menu gives me the rainbow bars and "unexpected error." No software or OS updates since last using it yesterday. Restarted everything and the problem remains. Any help?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

barlock
Dropbox Engineer

Hey @kanejameson, thanks again for the post and letting us know. We've isolated the issue and rolled out a fix. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please let us know if you have any other issues with the plugin.  

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Hey @kanejameson, thanks for bringing this to our attention! 

As a first step, would you mind clarifying the OS you're using on your end? 

I'd also appreciate a screenshot of the error, in order for me to have a clear visual too.

Keep me posted, and we'll take it from there! 

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

kanejameson
Explorer | Level 4

Sequence: in Premiere click on extensions and click on Dropbox Replay, Replay window launches. I can see the file previews. When i click on any of them i get this error:

2024-02-13 09_56_27-.png

Device name EditingBay
Processor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11700F @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.9 GB usable)
Device ID 3546465C-9EF6-476A-A603-42249E4AE357
Product ID 00342-20765-09615-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch Pen support

Edition Windows 11 Home
Version 22H2
Installed on ‎2/‎24/‎2023
OS build 22621.3007
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22681.1000.0

Premiere 23.6.4 (Build 2)

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Hi @kanejameson, just wanted to check with you if you're still having this issue.

I'm asking, because we had a temporary outage yesterday, that could have affected this feature too.

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

kanejameson
Explorer | Level 4

Hi Megan, still doesn't work as of 9am PST on 2/14. Same error occurs.

dylanonelson_dbx
Dropbox Staff

Hey, sorry about this issue—we are actively looking into it. A couple more questions: Do you get the same errors on replay.dropbox.com? Do you see these errors on all the files on your Replay page, or just some of them? Edit: Also, is this user account the same Dropbox account you are using Replay with? Thanks!

kanejameson
Explorer | Level 4

when i visit replay.dropbox.com it bounces me over to https://www.dropbox.com/replay and displays my Dropbox account but says I don't have Replay.  I'm guessing my dropbox account in -browser is different than my Adobe Cloud login from the Premiere integration.

I've only used Replay via the Adobe Cloud integration to Premiere.  If, from Premiere, I copy the link to an uploaded video and enter that to a browser I am able to see the video in the Replay review format but within Premiere clicking the content still leads to that error display.

barlock
Dropbox Engineer

Hey @kanejameson, thanks again for the post and letting us know. We've isolated the issue and rolled out a fix. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please let us know if you have any other issues with the plugin.  

Graham
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Thanks for taking the time to report this issue, we really appreciate the time and effort it takes to surface these things, and the role that plays in getting them fixed!

I wanted to let you all know about the brand new Dropbox Replay group we have just launched here on the Dropbox Community. The group will be a great place to chat with other Replay users, discover tips and tricks, and give us your feedback. You can join now by following this link and hitting the "Join group" button!

Thanks again!
Graham

Need more support?