cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Exporting to Instagram problem iOS13

Exporting to Instagram problem

SMSchmidt1
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

I use dropbox to move pictures from my mac to my iphone, and then export them to instagram.  Recently, however, when I go to export from my phone, I get a message that dropbox is linking the file and then it posts directly on instagram, instead of letting instagram open the picture.  It doesn't let me crop or edit in instagram.  Any ideas what to do?

61 Replies 61

somersetforever
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Yep, all working again - Hooray!

Neuroman
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Schmidt:  Still a problem with iOS13. I export from Dropbox to Instagram. Screen message says "Open Instagram app" and you'll see it there. Except I can't find the jpg PHOTO anywhere under the "recents" drop down. THe Dropbox option has 2 photos in it that are years old, and I can't delete them.

I deleted the Instagram app and reinstalled it. No luck.  Is there some way to reauthorize Dropbox access in Instagram? Or reinstall the library?

Thanks

Need more support?