cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can I see who downloaded my files on Dropbox?

Can I see who downloaded my files on Dropbox?

Mickael Louvel
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hello,

I’m sharing a link to my music file on Dropbox as part of a promotional effort. I would like to know if it's possible to see how many times my file has been visited or downloaded, and if I can identify who accessed it. If this feature is available, could you please guide me on how to enable it?

Thank you for your assistance!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@Mickael Louvel wrote:

I’m sharing a link to my music file ... I would like to know if it's possible to see how many times my file has been visited or downloaded, and if I can identify who accessed it.

That information isn't available for shared links. Only if it's a shared file or a file in a shared folder (i.e. specific people invited), would that information be available through viewer info.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@Mickael Louvel wrote:

I’m sharing a link to my music file ... I would like to know if it's possible to see how many times my file has been visited or downloaded, and if I can identify who accessed it.

That information isn't available for shared links. Only if it's a shared file or a file in a shared folder (i.e. specific people invited), would that information be available through viewer info.

Need more support?