cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Storage Space

Looking for help with managing the storage space in your Dropbox account? Talk to the Dropbox Community and get advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where did my additional space go?

Where did my additional space go?

Whereismy20G
New member | Level 2

Hi guys!

Maby you are smarter then me but I have had 20g in free storage for AGES.. I mean like from the beginning of dropbox. But now I only have 2g? What happened? what did I miss?  I can nearly swear I had 20g just for a few weeks ago. I got all the free g from invites.. like I said.. I mean AGES ago.

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II

@Whereismy20G wrote:

Maby you are smarter then me but I have had 20g in free storage for AGES.. I mean like from the beginning of dropbox. But now I only have 2g?

Referral space never expires so it should still be listed on your account. You're able to earn 32 referrals at 500MB each (when you have a free account) for a total of 16GB of bonus space. You can check the status of your referrals and see how much space you've earned on your Referrals page.

If you're not seeing your referral space, then you're likely signed in to a different account. Make sure the account you used for your referrals is the one you're signed in to.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?