cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Storage Space

Looking for help with managing the storage space in your Dropbox account? Talk to the Dropbox Community and get advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chatting with the sales team didn't help with my inquiry to increase my storage space

Chatting with the sales team didn't help with my inquiry to increase my storage space

djhgarvin
New member | Level 2

As a fairly long-term customer...I want to give a STRONG recommendation that you have some sort of way for us to speak by phone with sales and tech assistance...The chat option is terribly frustrating and it seems that your people in sales may be on multiple chats simultaneously as there are significant pauses between my chat with them...ultimately I was able to get help to understand how to increase my storage capacity...but it took a very long and frustrating time...especially since it was not readily apparent what type of account I had. I have an Essentials account with 3TB of space and needed to upgrade my storage space...one of the suggestions was for me to buy 3 licenses...ultimately, on my own I found that I could increase my storage capacity by 1TB for $59.88 per year...so I opted for that...I would have appreciated Drobbox much more, if I could have spoken with someone directly or if the sales staff quickly directed me to this option

1 Reply 1

Walter
Dropbox Staff

Hi there @djhgarvin - thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on this with us and I'm sorry to hear about this.

I've passed your feedback about your support options and your experience with our sales team on to the team and you can let us know if you have anything else to add.

Thanks!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Walter Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?