cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Security and Permissions

Start a discussion in the Dropbox Community forum to get help with your account security and permissions. Find support from Community members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No longer have access to email for code, can't log in

No longer have access to email for code, can't log in

Arudd
New member | Level 2

I no longer have access to the email associated with my Dropbox that I paid unlimited storage for. I have reached out for help/support many times and only get articles to read, which do not help. I was suggested to contact to have the email reinstated but that is not possible. I'm very upset that I have lost years of work, documents, pictures etc. and money on housing items that no one can help with. Anyone have any insight or actual help?

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II

@Arudd wrote:

I no longer have access to the email associated with my Dropbox that I paid unlimited storage for.

Without access to the email address it's unlikely that you can gain access to the Dropbox account again.

If it's a paid account, you can contact Support and they can help cancel the subscription so your no longer charged. Visit the Support page while you're NOT signed in to a Dropbox account, including these forums, and you'll see an option for Billing issues. It's best to use an Incognito or Private browsing session to make sure you're not signed in.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?