cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Security and Permissions

Start a discussion in the Dropbox Community forum to get help with your account security and permissions. Find support from Community members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Find my account

Find my account

realjun97
Explorer | Level 3
i’m a paid account subscriber. I can't remember the account email I'm subscribing to, so I'm having trouble logging in. My personal paid subscription account is [removed per the Community's Guidelines]. I logged in with this account, and it is connected to the dropbox of a regular empty account, not a paid account. Tell me the solution.
21 Replies 21

yoon jun
Explorer | Level 3
I've been asking questions through your company's community, but I couldn't get the answer I wanted. Nancy, an employee, tells me to log tickets on the 'billing issues' page, but I don't know what to do. I hope for an answer.

Hannah
Dropbox Staff

Hey @yoon jun, are you having trouble submitting a help request to our support team?

What you need to do is open a browser that is not logged in to any Dropbox account or even better, use an incognito/private browsing window.

Then, go to this page and in the "I want to look up information related to" section, choose "other".

Then, type in an email address you can access, then select your payment details, describe your issue in the "other details" box and then submit your request.

I hope this helps!

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?