cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox Plus Trial

Dropbox Plus Trial

aiigu
New member | Level 2

Hello. I have recently signed up to dropbox plus and despite saying there is a 30 Day free trail, my money still got deducted BUT I still don’t even have dropbox PLUS, they still
tell me my storage is full. Anyone dealt with this before? I can’t even locate the the dropbox email/support and that frustrates me so much.

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II

@aiigu wrote:
I have recently signed up to dropbox plus and despite saying there is a 30 Day free trail, my money still got deducted

If you sign up for the Plus trial you're not charged until the trial expires, but if you just purchase the Plus plan, you're charged immediately and there is no trial.

I still don’t even have dropbox PLUS, they still tell me my storage is full.

Are you sure you signed up with the same email address that you had on your existing account? You can use the credit card charge lookup tool to identify the account you were charged for.

I can’t even locate the the dropbox email/support and that frustrates me so much.

All support options can be found on the Support page. For billing issues, visit the Support page while you're NOT signed in to a Dropbox account, including these forums, and you'll see an option for Billing issues. It's best to use an Incognito or Private browsing session to make sure you're not signed in.

Keep in mind that Support may be delayed over the holidays, so try to be patient.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?