cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updraftplus can't upload anymore

Updraftplus can't upload anymore

Piroo
Helpful | Level 5

Suddenly, my automatic encrypted backup uploads to Dropbox don't work anymore, after years working perfectly.

• I tried manual backup and that upload did not work either.
• Asked hosting, they said no changes at them whatsoever.
• Updraftplus say it's on Dropbox end.

Errors:

"Dropbox: failed to upload file to ..."

Log: "Something went wrong. Don't worry, your files are still safe and the Dropbox team has been notified."

I checked Dropbox status and that says ok.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

4 Replies 4

Mark
Super User II

Unfortunately the only people who can probably solve this are UpDraft as its their software. But, as a quick one, have you checked you are on most recent version of UpDraft AND that you've enough quota?

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Piroo
Helpful | Level 5

Answer is yes on both questions.

Still trying to figure out, but at this time I see the hosting as the highest suspect ...

🤓

guidogia
New member | Level 2

I have the same problem, on three sites that I manage.
The plugin is up to date and I also tried to uninstall and reinstall it. I have also deleted and made a new connection to dropbox.
I exclude that the problem is the availability of disk space because I have enough both on the web server and in dropbox.
If I try to perform the backup manually I see that in the folder "updraft" in the server the zip files have been made but remain there.
What can be done??

Jay
Dropbox Staff

Hi @Piroo, @guidogia, if the files are being created normally on the external web server, then the issue would be with the connection to Dropbox and Updraftplus, which is something we wouldn't be able to troubleshoot. 

This is because the app and the connection isn't made by Dropbox, so the developers of Updraftplus would need to see why there is an error when using that app.

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jay Dropbox Staff
    guidogia New member | Level 2
    Piroo Helpful | Level 5
    Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?