cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can I send 7 documents at once to one signer & have that "qualify" as one signatu

Can I send 7 documents at once to one signer & have that "qualify" as one signature request

EQhead
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

I have a basic subscription that only allows 3 signature requests per month.  Can I send 7 or more documents in one request to one signer & have that qualify as one signature request?  If so - how do I do that? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

You would have to merge them all in to one document I'd imagine (i.e. 1 PDF file) and send them that with 7 diff signature points on it. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

You would have to merge them all in to one document I'd imagine (i.e. 1 PDF file) and send them that with 7 diff signature points on it. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

EQhead
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

many thanks!

Need more support?