cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Dropbox embedder in Angular application

Using Dropbox embedder in Angular application

Standa Fy
New member | Level 2

Hi, I am trying to use the Dropbox embedder in a Angular application in component.
I used the https://www.dropbox.com/developers/embedder documentation as starting point but when using the anchor tag approach the element is not rendered though I see that the dropbox script is loaded.

Is there something else I should be doing or what could be the problem here? Are there resources for specifically using dropbox integration in Angular application?

1 Reply 1

Здравко
Legendary | Level 20

@Standa Fy wrote:

... but when using the anchor tag approach the element is not rendered though I see that the dropbox script is loaded.

Hi @Standa Fy,

You're making a conceptual mistake here. Let's recall - Dropbox check anchors on page load time. On other side Angulag is dynamic environment - i.e. all content (including your anchors) is loaded after page load! In other words - When Dropbox tries to find some place to load Embedder, it's not there yet. 😉 That's it. So you need to load Embedder in dynamic way (also described in documentation), so it will be compatible.

Hope this helps.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Здравко Legendary | Level 20
What do Dropbox user levels mean?