cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Delete, edit, and organize

Solve issues with deleting, editing, and organizing files and folders in your Dropbox account with support from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Documents Sub-Folder as "Make On-Line Only"

My Documents Sub-Folder as "Make On-Line Only"

i2rsantos
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

In the past, I have been able to assign a My Documents sub-folder as "Make On-line Only"  See Images.  But that option doesn't seem available anymore.  Can U confirm?

Screenshot 2023-06-10 100334.jpg

Screenshot 2023-06-10 100350.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@i2rsantos wrote:

In the past, I have been able to assign a My Documents sub-folder as "Make On-line Only"  See Images.  But that option doesn't seem available anymore.  Can U confirm? 

That option is only available for files and folders located within your Dropbox folder. It would appear that the file you're right-clicking in your screenshot is not in your Dropbox folder.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@i2rsantos wrote:

That option is only available for files and folders located within your Dropbox folder. It would appear that the file you're right-clicking in your screenshot is not in your Dropbox folder.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?