cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Delete, edit, and organize

Solve issues with deleting, editing, and organizing files and folders in your Dropbox account with support from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: DropBox Windows 10 Firefox interface

DropBox Windows 10 Firefox interface

craig buhler jazz 1962
Explorer | Level 4

What in the world has happened to DropBox?    It is now totally impossible to use.   I just uploaded a folder with 10 files.  It's impossible to look inside the folder to verify all 10 files are there.    There is another folder I wish to delete.   I see no way to do that.  It appears to be a big non-intuitive mess.

4 Replies 4

Hannah
Dropbox Staff

Hey @craig buhler jazz 1962, thanks for taking the time to post to the Dropbox Community.

We appreciate your feedback on the Dropbox website interface and I will pass your comments along to our team.

However, would you mind clarifying why you're not able to open and look into the folder you uploaded?

Also, if you follow the steps here, you should be able to delete the folder you want.

Let me know if you run into any issues.

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

craig buhler jazz 1962
Explorer | Level 4

I tried everything I possibly could for over half an hour.   ('ve used hundreds of apps successfully, but not tonight.   The menu options are non-existent.  It used to be somewhat intuitive.   But now it makes no sense whatsoever.  I finally migrated to a different platform, and it worked perfectly.

Hannah
Dropbox Staff

Thanks for the update, Craig.

I'm following the steps on my end and all options appear fine for me.

I appreciate your feedback though, and if you'd like to continue working on this, let me know and I'll happily assist you further.

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

craig buhler jazz 1962
Explorer | Level 4

Once the folder was uploaded to DropBox, it was impossible to determine the steps toward sharing the file with other users (which is the whole reason it was uploaded in the first place).   At any rate, I've located another client which is easy to use.

Need more support?