cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to create QR Code is missing

Option to create QR Code is missing

support_rgh
Explorer | Level 4

Hello, 

A few weeks ago I created PNG photos with QR codes directly from the folders I wanted to share om dropbox.com. Today I tried to do the same and the option to create and download a QR code is gone...How can I fix it?

22 Replies 22

Mony3
New member | Level 2

it was very helpful, and more usable then links, that have always very long names and not understandable to the person you want to share the folder. 

substitooth_teach
New member | Level 2

LOVED the QR code feature!  It was SO convenient for folder share, especially in my classroom whose attendee vary from time to time.  Why have you removed it?  l do you be bringing it back!

pdmasonnz
New member | Level 2

Please consider this some more. The QR code will make the access to shared files so much easier. Every professional in the workplace has a phone and for them to be able to snap the QR code and be directed to the content they need to see digitally on the spot is huge. So many applications for a QR code to stream line and make the process of sharing and accessing shared content faster.

My 5 cents.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

pdmasonnz New member | Level 2
    substitooth_teach New member | Level 2
    Mony3 New member | Level 2
    Sanchez Homes Helpful | Level 5
    Sam DBX Community Manager
What do Dropbox user levels mean?