cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My file request link is suddenly opening to a white screen

My file request link is suddenly opening to a white screen

lindsayihart1
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Near the end of huge project that has directed folks to a request link.  It did open to an upload screen, now it's a white page.

PLEASE HELP!!!

20 Replies 20

sinocikid
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I cannot create a file request. Do you see it? Why

sinocikid
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

this is business account

But after click the bottom, no any response.

Do you know why?

mrkdlx
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Yeah, I'm just replying to keep this alive, since all my file requests went blank, too.

BenDBX
Community Manager
Go to solution

Hi Everyone,

We are actively investigating the cause of this outage and working towards a resolution. I will share any news here as soon as it becomes available.

jelboy
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

As of today the file request "button" no longer reacts such that I cannot create a file request. I also tried creating a folder and choosing file request from within the folder. Choosing that option takes me to the File Request page but does not open the window to create the request. I've tried several browsers and tried incognito and nothing helped.

RobTicho
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Thanks, Ben. We're also experiencing the issue with the file request outage. 

GemmaQuaid
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I am trying to create a new file request but it's not working. When I click on it nothing happens at all. 

I've tried clearing cache and cookies and also from a incognito window but still nothing. 

Is there a known issue? 

Walter
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey @GemmaQuaid - I just wanted to mention that our team is aware of this issue and currently looking into it.

For more information and updates, you can have a  look at our status page as well.

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

SolutionsLo
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
When loading file request links it gives an error. 

And the screen remains blank, not allowing files to be uploaded.

jburger04
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Also keeping this conversation alive. I'm also having the same problem. I have a File Request button but it's non-functional. I can't get into any of my previous file requests, and the links I send from them go to a blank screen. I've cleared my cache and restarted to no avail. I was able to create a new file request on my smartphone but it also goes to a blank page. 

Need more support?