cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My request link is suddenly opening to a white screen. It's worked for a month!!! HELP!!

My file request link is suddenly opening to a white screen

lindsayihart1
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Near the end of huge project that has directed folks to a request link.  It did open to an upload screen, now it's a white page.

PLEASE HELP!!!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

BenDBX
Community Manager
Go to solution

Hi Everyone,

Our engineering team has implemented a fix. File requests should now work as intended. If you are still experiencing any issues with file requests, reply here and we can take a closer look.

Thanks,

Ben

View solution in original post

20 Replies 20

daranmotion
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hi,

I was sent an upload link and when I opened it to start uploading videos the page is blank. Does anyone know if Drop box is having issues?

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

Is it doing that for everybody or just you? 

Have you tried clearing cache/cookies etc.?

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

It would seem that there's currently an outage. A File Request that I use for testing produces the same blank white page.

97062b5950698e5a5329c97dbb04294e.png

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

Oh, somebody has merged things together.... while I was replying!

Yes as a few people have noticed it looks like a temp Dropbox outage. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

lindsayihart1
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Their support folks have now emailed me.  I told them the Community was reporting a system-wide issue.  I'll post what they tell me.

Thanks everyone!

rrut
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Same issue here, no upload links working in multiple countries.

CCn2
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I have the same problem. People can't upload content to the link I sent them. It's a white screen.

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

It's been flagged with Engineering. If we hear anything back we'll update this thread.

BenDBX
Community Manager
Go to solution

Hi Everybody,

Thanks for reporting this. I've brought it to the attention of our engineering team and I'll provide an update when I have more information to share.

Ben

Need more support?