cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information not loading up from my PC to my iPad for a while now. What do I do?

Information not loading up from my PC to my iPad for a while now. What do I do?

sootythedog
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

My Information has stopped loading up from my PC to my ipad since May.  How do I reinstate this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

sootythedog
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Thank you for your response. My regular computer engineer got back to me and sorted it.  As I'm just a novice on such matters - he sorted it quickly by doing a re connect to the internet.

Thank you once again

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@sootythedog wrote:

My Information has stopped loading up from my PC to my ipad since May.  How do I reinstate this?

You need to provide more information about the problem before anyone will know how to assist you. What version iOS/iPadOS are you running on the iPad? What version is the Dropbox app that's installed on both your iPad and PC? What is the status of Dropbox on your PC (hover your cursor over the icon in the system tray)? Can you see your files if you sign in to the Dropbox website? etc.

sootythedog
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Thank you for your response. My regular computer engineer got back to me and sorted it.  As I'm just a novice on such matters - he sorted it quickly by doing a re connect to the internet.

Thank you once again

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

sootythedog New member | Level 2
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?