cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you’ve changed your email address, now's the perfect time to update it on your Dropbox account and we’re here to help! Learn more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full screen view navigation on the Meta Quest is no longer working

Full screen view navigation on the Meta Quest is no longer working

Ken N
New member | Level 2

Hi, 

The full screen view function of Dropbox on Meta Quest is quite convenient, but there seems to be one drawback: I can't go back and forth between files in the full screen mode. I used to be able to do so in the past by sweeping the blackened area to the right or left, but this functionality seems to be not working anymore. So when I want to view the next or previous file, I first have to quit the full screen mode, go back to the preview mode, choose the next or previous file, and then go back to the full screen mode again, which is a bit frustrating.  Am I missing something?

3 Replies 3

Jay
Dropbox Staff

Hi @Ken N, thanks for bringing this to our attention.

If you're not on a Dropbox Basic plan with more than 3 devices connected, could you try uninstalling the app, rebooting the device, and re-installing it to see if this helps?

Keep me updated with any progress!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Ken N
New member | Level 2

Hi, I'm using the default web browser on Meta Quest, so I don't think I can uninstall it.  

(I'm on a Dropbox plus plan.)

To repeat the issue, the problem is that I can't move back and forth between files in the full screen mode. In the non-full screen mode, it's possible to do so by either swiping somewhere on the screen or by clicking on the arrows in the menu, but in the full screen mode, neither option is available. And in the past, the swiping used to work even in the full-screen mode but now it does not seem to work.

-Ken N

Jay
Dropbox Staff

Thanks for the information, We appreciate the feedback on this matter. 

We take all comments into consideration when improving the Dropbox site and services.

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jay Dropbox Staff
    Ken N New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?