キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Dropboxのウィルスチェックについて

Dropboxのウィルスチェックについて

yu06ko12
Explorer | Level 4

Dropboxはファイルを登録(アップロード)した際にウィルスチェックを実行していますか?

過去に同様の質問をされた方がいるのですが、ウィルスチェックを実行しているのか、

実行していないのかが分かりませんでしたので、改めて教えていただければと思います。

1 応答

Jay
Dropbox Staff

Hello @yu06ko12,

Dropbox will sync any files given to it, so if someone syncs a virus, it will be synced to any computers linked to their account or any computers linked to accounts with shared folders containing such files.

However, this doesn't actually infect your computer because this simply means the data is on your computer. The virus can't do anything unless you explicitly run the file. 

For this reason, just as with files from any other source, we recommend our users follow good security practices such as running anti-virus software and exercising due caution when running unknown files from other computers.

Additionally, depending on your plan, you might have access to the ransomware detection feature.

I hope the details I provided above were helpful, and if you have any further questions, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

---

こんにちは @yu06ko12 さん

Dropbox は、提供されたすべてのファイルを同期します。そのため、誰かがウイルスを同期すると、そのアカウントにリンクされているすべてのコンピューター、またはそのようなファイルを含む共有フォルダーを持つアカウントにリンクされているすべてのコンピューターに同期されます。

ただし、これはデータがコンピューター上にあることを意味するだけなので、実際にコンピューターに感染することはありません。ファイルを明示的に実行しない限り、ウイルスは何もできません。

このため、他のソースからのファイルと同様に、ウイルス対策ソフトウェアを実行したり、他のコンピューターからの不明なファイルを実行するときに十分な注意を払ったりするなど、適切なセキュリティ対策に従うことをユーザーに推奨します。

さらに、プランによっては、ランサムウェア検出機能にアクセスできる場合があります。

上記の詳細がお役に立てば幸いです。さらに質問がある場合は、すぐにご連絡をお待ちしています。

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

ハート Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

さらにサポートが必要ですか?
Who's talking

この投稿に最も貢献しているユーザー

Jay Dropbox Staff
Dropbox のユーザー レベルとは