cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you using the Microsoft co-authoring beta for Dropbox? Share your feedback and learn more about it here.

Musicians

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making a spooky Halloween playlist on Dropbox Paper

Making a spooky Halloween playlist on Dropbox Paper

Graham
Community Manager
It’s getting really close to one of my absolute favourite times of year, Halloween :jack_o_lantern: As always, I’ll be building an eerie playlist to listen to while I decorate my house with spooky stuff to entertain the trick or treaters who call at my door.

Using Paper to make a playlist

This year, I decided to ask some friends for help curating my playlist, to make this process a little easier I created a Halloween paper doc and shared it with everyone and asked them to add their favourite Halloween songs.  Dropbox Paper has lots of features to help make your planning easier!

Adding Spotify links to a Paper doc

I’ll be using Spotify to make my playlist and it’s super easy for people to add a link to Spotify directly to a Paper document. Here’s how to do it :notes:

• Click the Insert media button on the menu bar at the bottom of the page 
  • Scroll down the left-hand side of the pop up window until you see the Spotify button 
  • Copy and paste the Spotify link and press enter 
  • Click the Add to doc button

Graham_0-1698338021185.png

I know that not all of my friends use Spotify, but anyone else who wants to add to the doc can do so by adding a YouTube link, by using the same method, with the only difference being you choose the YouTube option on the pop up window after you click the Insert media button.

Our top spooky selections

So, to help get you in the mood for Spooky season 👻 here’s some of the tracks that have made their way onto this year’s Playlist so far.

Tell us what you think

My playlist needs your help, please let me know what you think of it so far and add links to any tracks you’d like to see added.
0 Replies 0
Need more support?