cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Dropbox Replay

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meet the Dropbox Replay team

Meet the Dropbox Replay team

Graham
Community Manager
The Dropbox Replay group is a space for you to connect with the product team and we thought now would be a great time to introduce you to some of them. But, rather than me telling you who they are, I’ll let them introduce themselves in this thread.

I will, however, take the opportunity to introduce myself.

Name: Graham
Role: Community Manager
Favorite Replay feature or tip: Marking up videos (It just makes so much sense)

So, now that you know who we are, feel free to say hi, introduce yourself, and tell us a little bit about how you use Replay.
7 Replies 7

jzeng
Dropbox Engineer

Name: Jiayi Zeng

Role: One of the Replay TLs
Favorite Replay tip: there are actually some permissions you can control when you share with someone. [Please check the screenshots]

Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 11.52.43 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 11.48.26 AM.png

barlock
Dropbox Engineer
Name: Michael
Role: Engineer
Favorite Replay feature or tip: Want to see what great new features we're making? Click the present in the top right! We love hearing feedback and hearing how we can make Replay cooler 😎.

barlock_0-1711657710101.png

saraclay
Dropbox Designer
Name: Sara
Role: Designer
Favorite Replay feature or tip: When you upload a 2nd version of a file, you'll get access to version comparison (made easier now that we have version stacking as well)!

CleanShot 2024-03-28 at 14.17.02@2x.png

Megane Racat
Dropbox Product Manager
Name: Megane
Role: Product Manager
Favorite Replay feature: I really like how easy it is to use Replay. You can share files with anyone without them needing an account. They just have to click the link you sent, and in a few seconds, they'll see your file and know what to do with it!

MeganeRacat_0-1711720715360.png

donajose
Dropbox Engineer
Name: Dona Maria Jose
Favorite Replay feature or tip: Clicking the timestamp adjacent to the comment will direct you to the precise moment in the video.

donajose_1-1711834236127.png

brian_dbx
Dropbox Engineer
Name: Brian Amaratunga
Favorite Replay feature or tip: Live review! Sync playback with multiple people so you can review your videos together

brian_dbx_0-1712090614374.png

Josh
Dropbox Engineer
Name: Josh
Role: Engineering Manager
Favorite Replay feature or tip: Check out our third-party integrations to see how Dropbox Replay can fit into your existing workflows! 
Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Josh Dropbox Engineer
    brian_dbx Dropbox Engineer
    donajose Dropbox Engineer
    Megane Racat Dropbox Product Manager
    saraclay Dropbox Designer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?